Reflexology is a gentle and deeply relaxing holistic therapy, suitable for all the family. It is based on the principle of reflex areas on the hands and feet which correspond to all the glands, organs and structure of the body. The treatment can relieve tension, improve circulation and promote natural healing in the body.
Reflexology is used to bring about a state of deep relaxation in order to stimulate the body's own healing process and can aid:
- Relaxation and sleep disorders.
- Stress (anxiety/depression/fatigue etc).
- Relief of pain (back/arthritis/migraines etc).
- Help to improve circulation.
- Clearing the body of toxins and waste products.
- Post-operative recovery.
- Boosting the immune system.
- Pregnancy and fertility.
- Encouragement of the body to heal any current disorders.
Add-on (head) Reiki sessions are also available from Lindy.
The spiritual healing art of Reiki works by channelling positive energy into your body, with Reiki masters and practitioners typically placing their hands on the affected areas of the body that need a boost, offering this energy and your body takes in the energy where most needed.
This powerful flow of positive energy may bring a near immediate sensation of relief as it releases tension, lessens the impact of stress and replaces negative energy with the positive.
Reflexology Initial consultation (60mins) £45
Reflexology Follow-on session (45 mins) £35